Monday, February 4, 2013

It's February?

It won't quit snowing here. Every time I look outside (or go outside) it's snowing. Snow everywhere. We've been slacking off with our snow-shoveling... so that means we have layers of ice on our stairs and sidewalk. Whoopsies. I just walk like a penguin and all is okay.

This semester is going to be busy. Veeeeery busy. Right now I'm in the denial stage, I think. I'll get my booty into gear one of these days. Probly.

I also need to clean.

Being messy is found somewhere between feeling liberated and trapped by your mess. haha How does that work?

And lastly, a little video from our date night:




Ps... I'm holding my head funny because it was -20 and I was cold and trying to keep my furry hood on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers