Sunday, February 17, 2013

Crick

I woke up with a crick in my neck. I hate cricks. Don't you?  It actually woke me up sometime in the middle of the night--I held onto my neck as I rolled around trying to get comfortable again.  I'm so dramatic.

I got a lot of work done today.  That was good.  I need to get a LOT of work done tomorrow.  Like writing the first draft of a 20+ page paper.  I think if I just write (according to the outline I've already written) and not worry about citations yet (looking up what I cited later). Then I can maybe actually possible do it.  Which would be a HUGE relief since I'm weeks behind the schedule I made for myself.  I even put stickers with due-dates I made up in my planner so I'd stick with it.  I wish that worked better.  I wish I had less to do!  Yeeeesh!

Today I bought a pair of boots on sale for $15. Yes, they were made in China. And yes, they probably won't last a long time. But $15? I HAD to!

What else? I saw a Target commercial the other day that made me throw something at the TV. It was all these people in cropped pants and short sleeves dancing around in the sun. At the end of the clip, it said "Spring is here" or something like that.  And then I lost it. SPRING ISN'T HERE, PEOPLE! This Tuesday we have a high of 9 and a low of -8. It could be worse, sure. But it's nearing the end of February!  I want Spring!  *end rant*

It's not so bad :)  34 degrees actually, honestly feels really nice to me.  It was 34 the other day and I started sweating while I was walking back to the bus, so I had to unzip my coat. True story.  I'M A MINNESOOOTAN!

2 comments:

  1. u my dramatic minnesowtin :) and you got all your work done, congratulations You get goofy all day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sweating when it was in the 30s in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers