Wednesday, July 4, 2012

firecracker

Wow. Well someone dropped off the face of the earth.



I miss these three.  
I feel bad.  I have been feeling so good lately.  But I must have gotten some contaminated food over the weekend because I feel... well. Like I used to.  I think it was our food processor... or maybe my wooden spoons?  Who knows.  I've got to get this figured out though.  Can't wait till the weekend. 

Happy 4th?

Sorry.  I feel like how Pernky looks in that picture.  I've really had such a fun summer... my internship is awesome.  I really like the work I've been doing.  We had an awesome vacay to see lots of family.  I got a scholarship AND assistantship for next year.  And we think we found a cheap, convenient place to rent.  From a real southerner who says "ya'll", no less.  

I am blessed beyond measure.

Can we tell that to my gluten-hangover, please?  It ALSO needs to be informed of how amazingly, wonderfully blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers