Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Apples and bananas

Today I drew about 50 apples and bananas on the sidewalk on a mileandahalf loop. I carried a little step stool with me so I could sit on something while I drew them. And oh yeah I was drawing them for an office wide poker walk to encourage physical activity during lunch! I Am SORE! Sitting up and down 50 times plus walking the loop 3 times to make sure the apples took you on the right path... Just pathetic! As I was finishing, a woman walking into the office said, "you're not tall enough, you need a step stool?" I replied, "no.... I'm too tall, I need it to reach the ground!" Haha. Now, my meeting for the afternoon no-showed on me, so I got a big ole coffee and a small fry (to cancel out the 3.5 miles and 500 squats I did). Hoping she'll call me back so I didn't make this drive for nothing. But I'm content. And worn out. but content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers