Thursday, July 5, 2012

Goofy

Over the weekend I emailed a few people for a side-job I have.  I'm trying to collect high-resolution logos for a few different organizations.

This morning I got an email back from one who said she read an article I "co-authored" with a professor at school!  I have no idea who this person is, but I couldn't believe anyone would recognize something like that! She said she enjoyed the article.  (Honestly... calling me a co-author is MORE than generous since all I did was create one of the tables in the article.)  But still.

Tomorrow's Friday!  Hooray!

I wish Pernkie had spent the week with me.  She's such a good companion.

A (nosy) neighbor told Charlie that some of our neighbors have been complaining about how much Rufus barks during the day.  I have a few thoughts on this:
#1) Rufus is a dog.  Dogs bark.
#2) I'm so glad he can stay outside during the day.  11 hours is WAY too many to spend inside unable to go to the bathroom.
#3) This nosy neighbor is sliiiightly passive-aggressive as are a lot of Minnesotans.  When he said neighbors were complaining... what he -meant- is that it's driving him crazy.  But then again, when you never -ever- leave your house, I imagine a lot of things would really get on your nerves.
#4) We're only there for 3 more weeks.

Poor Goofy.  Only his parents love him.  He's such a sweet boy.




1 comment:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers