Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Happy happy days

I'm going to miss several important celebrations while I'm out of town (and completely disconnected) the rest of this week. So I hope you don't mind if I celebrate you important people early and in one blog post :)

Happppppy Birthday, Risi!!

You are one of the most beautiful people I know. 

I love to watch you with the boys... it really brings out such a beautiful, caring side to you! You're a very nurturing person... I think that's also why you make such a good therapist.

I know you're going to be a great mommy because you're ALREADY a great mommy :) You even took in a poor helpless Moomoo when she wasn't even your responsibility to take in and love! 
 I love you so much and am so thankful to have you as a sister! I pray this is one of the best years of your life so far!



Aaaaand! Haapppppy Mother's Day, Mama!!

I couldn't be more grateful for you being my mom... to be raised by you and loved by you.

All the books you read us growing up about missionaries and the world definitely gave us all a bigger picture of God and what loving others can mean. Thank you for matching every dollar I earned and saved to go on Missions Trips.

You are a constant encourager to me, and I so appreciate how you -always- make time to listen to me!  Thank you for all the soup when I got sick. Thank you for the help with projects for school. Thank you for all the the Friday trips to the Donut shop to celebrate the weekend. Thank you for eating so healthy when you were pregnant with all of us girls. Thank you for your patience throughout my teen years. Thank you for teaching me the importance of being kind to others. Thank you for being silly :)  Thank you for going back to work so I could go to JBU. Thank you for the countless backrubs. You're such an amazing woman, Mama. I love you so much!

And Happy Mother's day to some of the other mamas I love!







Mamas are such beautiful, beautiful people! :) Hope you feel fully loved and appreciated today!

2 comments:

  1. Aww das sweet sweet! Mais cher, da only ting betta would be if you was here wit me on ma birfday.
    For real! And Happy Mother's Day to you, too! It takes a wise woman to raise such a corgi as Punkin, the wisest of all of the Punkins. Oh, and goofy too :P

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers