Sunday, May 6, 2012

:(

After Charlie and I let our landlords know we would be moving out, they offered us a duplex they have in Minneapolis. They were having an open-house today, so we went to see it.

AND LOVED IT.

It's tiny. But it's also CHEAP and in a fun neighborhood that also looks safe. Next to a bakery (that also serves gluten-free breads). It was so perfect. Really the cutest little house I've ever seen.

So we applied. And then the girl who lives in the other half of the duplex said her boyfriend wanted it! So they feel like they need to give it to him if his background check checks out (I'm sure it will). 

I'm so sad. Like really, really sad.  I don't have the capacity to house-hunt with the other 2,937,234 things I have to do.

Seriously. Will you please pray that he realizes it's a really dumb idea to rent the duplex right next door to his girlfriend? Or something...? Please? 

It even had a fenced in yard.

Ps I'm also just extremely stressed with finals this week. And my RA stuff that isn't going to end. The semester ending apparently doesn't mean anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers