Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesdays

Currently drinking: Franzia mixed with sprite zero (both leftover from this weekend).
Classy.

I had another good day at work today. I think I'm on a roll. I also thinks it has something to do with the women's meeting I went to Friday night. It was -so- refreshing. I felt God like I haven't in a while.

Punkin spent the day with Aunt Stacy and Tiggy. Is it weird how much I like that Punkin and Tiggy are BFFs? Becauseeeee I love it. Maybe it's mixed with a little joy over having my sister close.

I listened to a webinar today on Mindless eating (and how to mindlessly eat better). Pretty much the summary was USE SMALLER PLATES, CUPS, ETC! Seriously. Simple as that. Even if you're aware of it, you WILL eat more the bigger your plate or bowl is. So just start with a smaller one and get seconds if you're still hungry.

My dad submitted his final PhD paper!! Yay Daddy!!  SO proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers