Sunday, March 9, 2014

10 reasons why it's good to not blog

Just kidding.

My blogging skills are becoming worse and worse these days.

Things around here have been pretty crazy.

I'm struggling with my job. I LOVE the patients, and I would really like to gain more experience and training in working with a mental health population. Right now, I'm not super at it--definitely not in the counseling arena. But I really like it--and I think that's a big piece of the puzzle. A friend asked me what other jobs as an RD I could get in this field--I honestly have no clue. Maybe a personal counselor for families--but that's about all I can think of.

The celiac thing is still pretty hard on me. I'm trying to get better at it. I kind of have to. It's so stressful to me for some reason.  I think it's the uncertainty--never knowing when something is going to make me sick. You can't see it coming, and no matter how crazy-controlling I am about what I put into my mouth--I still get sick from time to time. That's stressful to me. If I do everything right, I shouldn't get sick, right?

I've been exercising after work lately. A lot of times Stacy meets me there. I'm really enjoying having her down here. She's family. We have 22 years of history together. And she's pretty cool.

My big sister's having another baby--another boy. And she just bought a house in Colorado. Time to plan a vacation.

I want to start a family. Too personal for a blog, huh? Dang grad school. (I'm very happy I went to grad school. It just pushed back some things).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers