Friday, March 21, 2014

go on

Wellllllll I guess no one is coming to the office for lunch today, so I'll blog while I eat.
Not exactly the mindful eating philosophy i believe in, but what can you do?

Charlie bought his first tractor yesterday. I'm so proud of him and so thankful to God that he provided a way for Charlie to get it. His spring CSA starts Sunday, and he's really feeling the crunch (between that and our housing situation). Right now Jesse's helping him install electricity so he can have a non-crawfishy cooler for his produce. Yay Jesse! Theeeeen he has to find a home for some of the stuff we don't have space for and have been storing on the carport. Sorry, Charlie.

I haven't been home in forever. I think i went home more/saw my family more when we were in Minnesota. I guess because i was on a school schedule and not a work schedule. I miss them sosomuch. I haven't even gotten to see Asher walk yet! And he's the middle child like me, so he's probably going to get a complex about that. So i need to remedy this soon. Maybe I'll quit my job. Please?

I actually had a pretty good day yesterday. Lots of interacting with patients, and that's, by far, the highlight of the job. I looove them!

Somehow everything i go through only increases my desire to do foster care. things you wouldn't think are related are somehow connections to me. I really look forward to the day God says "go".

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers