Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's September!

Wow! I haven't blogged in almost a month! And a LOT has happened!

Let's see.

-I finished my last rotation at Methodist Hospital.
-I finished the last bits of paperwork for my program
-I attended my very last program meeting.
-We went to the state fair and had various goodbyes with out Minnesota friends.
-We started our drive back South directly following my last program meeting. As in, the meeting was over at 4 and we pulled out of our driveway at 5.
-We made it back to Louisiana safely.
-We moved into the plantation!
-We have fought lots of mice in the house :) and have the most gorgeous and peaceful bedroom of all time.
-I had 2 job interviews the day after we got back.
-We went to Grand Isle.
-I was offered the job for the job I mention in the previous post.
-Rufus has adjusted very well to outdoor living.
-We gone on lots of walks around the swamps and the yard.

Now, I'm studying for my test. Charlie's planting his crops for the CSA he has planned for the fall.

A LOT has happened. A LOT has changed.

The job I was offered totally overwhelms me. But I feel like it's the path I am to walk down unless God closes a door. In the meantime, I'm just praying for God to begin to use us here as He put in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers