Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Farewell, Minnesota.

During our last few weeks in Minnesota, we went to a St. Paul Saint's baseball game. 

It was a good time--probably mostly because we went with our friends Jess and Ryan. And we found good seats. That we may or may not have stolen. No one was sitting there! 

Poor Pernkie. Charlie was training her for Grand Isle. 

On our ACTUAL anniversary (not our trip to SD), Charlie took me to my absolutely favorite place in the Twin Cities. 

I'm not sure why I love it so much. Maybe it's the atmosphere of the park which is nestled in the big cities. Maybe it's the incredible people watching. Maybe it's the nostalgia from coming here as a child. Whatever it is, I'm always happy to visit this park. 






As part-two for our anniversary, we decided to borrow? a few succulents from the green house at the park. We planted them and brought them back to Louisiana with us. They have since expired :( 

4 Great years with this man. Here's to 80 more!

Charlie was just a -little- excited about counting down our last month up north

Our last weekend in town we went to the Minnesota State fair with our best friends from church. The state fair is kiiiiind of a huge deal here. 



Bye bye Minnesota house. This was our lovely living room

And our lovely kitchen. 
It's still hard for me to believe that our two-year Minnesota adventure is already over. It was invaluable. Irreplaceable. Memorable. Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Y'all got 80 more years to wait. And I did love your Minnesoooootan home. Especially the kitchen! And succulents are my absolute favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers