Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hippity Hop. Jumpity Jump.

I am more than half-way through with my internship. Crazy, huh? We move back in just over 4 weeks. It's really gone by quickly. And I have loved it here. Probably in part because it was the right thing. I pray that feeling sticks with me. I think it will.

I'm getting nervous about finding a job. I know I said that already. I just feel like I have to get the perfect job right away to justify all of this to everyone who thought we shouldn't do this. Those people may or may not mostly be in my head. Which is an entirely different issue.

All that to say. I know we were supposed to come here and do this. I know we are supposed to go back. That's probably all I need to "worry" about right now. Everything else will work itself out. And fortunately I have moms and sisters who can help us settle into the "pastle" (palace + castle = pastle.) (I know. Too much. That's what Punkin calls it, okay?) But I'm glad I'll have lovely ladies to help us figure out where to put stuff and how to keep our kitchen stuff "safe" from gluten. And how to make our room homey. Without much of our stuff in it.

I know every phase and every stage of life should be lived with intentionality--but i'm really looking forward to getting more settled into our life and just becoming a bit more established.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry dear, your Louisiana mama has created a diversion for you! I have already been told that if I am going to go back to school, AT LEAST go in SOMETHING that I can make a LOT OF MONEY doing....haha (and that not by my husband)! God will vindicate our obedience. "They" never thought in a million years I could be successful in my little bakery biz....He showed them.....He showed them all!! Gotta love 'em! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers