Sunday, June 2, 2013

NEXT



I've never read the book. And I actually never really liked the movie. But I think I'm in the mood for it now and that I'll enjoy it. I enjoyed Sense and Sensibility, and that one isn't as famous as this one. So hopefully there's a reason for that.

We've been cleaning. And going through stuff. And I've been trying to imagine how we're going to fit all of our stuff into a limited amount of space in our vehicles and the trailer Charlie's going to pull. This move isn't in some MASSIVE Penske truck. I actually shudder to think we had that much stuff. Imean I know furniture is good and you need it. But the stuffstuff. The STUFF. That we don't need. Or that really isn't that valuable sentimentally. Even some of the sentimental stuff should probably go. That's what Charlie and I are working toward. Keeping the most important stuff. There's that word again. STUFF. Maybe it's less important to us now after living up here for a couple of years. Probably so.

Craiglist is going to be our summer friend.

1 comment:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers