Saturday, October 6, 2012

I love you

Charlie... I just love you.

You're handsome...

You're silly

You're (mostly) kind (except that you don't always share your burgers with your babies)

You're a hard worker

You're really... just... everything to me.  I love you.  For moving across the country for me (and with me).  For being a daddy to our babies.  For taking care of me when I'm sick.  For cooking and shopping for us when you need to.  For working SO hard at whatever you do.  For living a life of love.  I wish I could -really- articulate what you mean to me.

I hope this 26th year is the best yet.  Full of blessings and promotions.  And joy.  And lots and lots and lots of fun together.  I love you!!!







1 comment:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers