Saturday, October 20, 2012

History

This is when Stacy got Tiggy.  It was also Charlie's first trip up to visit me (2007)

This is when I got hit by a semi-truck in Costa Rica.  When I got picked up from the airport. It was a miracle.  2007

This was Charlie making a statement. 2007

This was when Charlie got a new puppy I helped name (kindasorta...) Mrs. Annie and I voted on Bear (RouxBear) 2007

This was right before he took off his coat and shirt(s) and ran around in the snow half-naked. 2008

This was when we had to spend most of our time apart but actually got to be together. (2008)

This was when he fell in love with my haircut... Imean me. (2008)

This was goodbye to the best of friends. Maggie.  2008

This was when I sang and danced to Coldplay. 2009

This was when my dad got -really- happy about being not quite-so-outnumbered.   2009

This was when our 1 hour old adopted baby tried to eat my chicken sandwich. 2009

This was when we had our last high school graduation at tech (2009)

This was the message Charlie left me on our kitchen table (2009)

This is what a Galbo-family holiday looks like (2009)

This was when we lived in a trailer (2009)

This was when Pernkie had fleas.  Oooooh Pernkie.  2010

This was when Charlie took me to a football game and we sat SO FAR UP in the sky I felt like I was going to tumble out. 2010

This is when we went to Denver (2010)

When Susan went hiking with a one-month old!! 2010

And this is when Aunt Stephie got to hold little Caleb a LOT 2010

This is when we got to have Christmas in Denver to hang out with Caleb- 2010

This was when Nana told Caleb his first Jacquo story (2010)

 This was when an unbreakable bond was formed (2011)
Thiiiis when when a tornado attacked our house (2011)

This is when I was in my best friend's wedding (2011)

This is when I got to stay with my sister when I moved to Minnesota (2011)

This is when we got lost in our cities (2011)

This was when we had the (5th) warmest Christmas day on record and we accidentally got this awesome shot with a self-timer (2011)

This was when our car broke down in the-middle-of-nowhere-Iowa and we borrowed a GHETTO van from our mechanic.  awesome. And I cried to get the hotel owner to let us bring our pets in from the cold. (2012)

And this was last winter at our first Minnesota home.

Much more to come, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers