Friday, August 24, 2012

Verser Version

Not gonna lie.  I'm really sad about giving my ipad back.  See how I did that?  I inserted the word "my" in front of "ipad" even though it never really was mine.  *sigh*  Maybe I'll blog again more often now.  But to those of you who have instagram... I now know you don't post everything to facebook!  Try to post things to facebook... for those of us who live in the dark ages.

I'm really sad.

This summer has been insane.  Next summer I'll be working in Kansas City and living with my sister, nephew and her new baby (Al will be doing a rotation somewhere).  See?  I did it again.  I have no idea where I'll be next summer.  But I can hope.

Everyone in my program told me I'd figure out exactly what I do and do not like about dietetics within the first year and I'd be able to develop a life plan.  Well, folks... I'm now more confused than ever!  I have liked every single thing I've done.  Could I do educational classes for low-income moms and teens?  YES!  Could I work in a school and help teach kids to like fruits and vegetables?  ABSOLUTELY!  Could I work with food systems and try to help people gain better access?  OF COURSE!  Did I even enjoy public policy?  Strangely enough, I could do that, too.  I could also work with kids with Type 1 Diabetes.  Or Celiac Disease.  Throw somethin' at me.  I'm probably going to like it.

I'm in a weird mood.  I'm going out on a policy "blitz" later this afternoon and I have to return my ipad on the way :(  So, blog.  I'll try to not reject you as much anymore.  See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers