Saturday, December 31, 2011

I loved 2011

LOVED it.  It was a welcome break from 2010, which I wasn't too terribly fond of.

Not that this year wasn't without struggle, but I just felt so content this year.  A feeling of wholeness came as God fulfilled my dream of going to school to become a dietitian. 

Here's a few 2011 highlights:
got accepted into Graduate school

spent a ton of time at grand isle

participated in my very first mardi gras! i believe it was fox's first, too!

bird watched

family photo shoot

several loup-family sundays


survived a flood

spent hours in the swamp walking, talking, watching, reflecting, playing

saw plenty of birds

survived a tornado in our yard

a couple of galbo-family get-togethers

an awesome wedding in jersey!

to celebrate these two...

a CRAZY house-search in the twin cities (i still owe you for your patience, mom!)

a really great year at MPT

more hours of crabbing and fishing fun on grand isle

started the adventure of a lifetime with this man (and cut down a minnesota-grown tree)

we also have not, yet, died from the snow!

football games

hours of fun at como park!



2011 has been so good to me.  Maybe I should say GOD has been so good to me.  2012, I look forward to getting to know you!  I hope you live up to this years' expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers