Sunday, May 24, 2009

My little sister graduated! I've been home for about a week now, and i've had a great week with lots and lots of family. :) on friday everyone came to russellville to celebrate stacy! susan's here, aunt karen, and then aunt joyce, uncle pete, aunt ann and uncle david, season, matthew, and sophie all came for a fun afternoon!
i'm so proud of my sister and can't wait to see what all the Lord has for her in the upcoming years. i know it will be good, wonderful, and influential things. i believe she's called to bring the truth of God to people... truth that he's going to burn onto her lips (isaiah 6)
anyway... i'm loving being home. i got to meet with the wedding planner and get a lot done... i now have a wedding dress (and it's so pretty! although i WILL have t get some spanx... haha) *sigh* it just feels so right being here. i'm ready for a fantastic summer!
(ps... chagee... i miss you!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Lovie, and for you to spend time with your own family!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers