Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Yesh.

Charlie's computer died. So now I don't have a computer. (Charlie has forcefully taken mine). (Why won't he just get an iPad?) (you know he never will). (Just hoard my computer). (Until the end of time).
My friend from grad school died. On mawmaw's 90th birthday. It makes you think. I'm still trying to process.
Today I yelled at a group of employees. I'm sure I'm on the infamous "list" now. We implemented something new and I got yelled at. So I hollered back, "we are going to have good attitudes and we are GOING to try this new system for a while". Then I marched off. Oh, and my face was beet red. Those 3 management classes I took in undergrad and grad school  REALLY paid off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers