Wednesday, November 6, 2013

one small victory

I was staring at a vending machine (while waiting for someone) and I noticed that it had a phone number on it. And then I noticed that they have "healthy options" in it--so I called the number to ask if I could get the parameters for the healthy options. The lady took our location and my number and passed it along to the regional vendor.

He ACTUALLY called me back! And said he'd get 8-10 new healthy options put into our machines! I'm not convinced they're super healthy, buuuuttttt I'm still excited that was so easy!

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers