Friday, August 13, 2010

yeah.

it's been a year since i've seen most of those people... and i got to see almost all of them this past weekend. and i love them. lawton (the flowergirl being held by her daddy) stated to her mom, "mommy, i think i was in a wedding, and i think she's the girl..." and pointed at me. that probably means i don't see these people enough, but i will certainly take what i can get.

in addition, charlie and i celebrated our one year. and we broke out the wedding topper from our cake! my mom did and excellent job of wrapping it up, and it tasted great! i love you so much, charlie loup. thanks for continuing to teach me about love.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on one year! Y'all are so cute! And, Stephanie, I really like your hair this length. =) I hope y'all are well and staying cool in Baton Rouge!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers