Monday, May 3, 2010

meet moomoo!

our foster pup!






we love moomoo. charlie's aunt found her in the back of her house... and she's SO precious.. very submissive (i think she's been beaten...) but she and rufie get along great, and we can't take her to the pound! i'm hoping either risa an judah can keep her or that it'll work for us to keep her. we don't know how big she's going to get though...? we don't know how old she is or what kind of dog(s) she has in her. but she's a sweeeeet keeper!

OH. and after reading sarah's post, i have to mention a running milestone of my own! i know it doesn't sound like much, but i ran 1 mile straight yesterday! for the first time! ever!! i'm on my way to a 5k!

1 comment:

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers