Thursday, August 27, 2009

soooo... it's been a while, huh?
thanks to a CRAZY summer getting ready for the wedding, and even crazier couple weeks before, the wedding, the honeymoon, moving to louisiana, not having internet, and starting school at lsu.. this just hasn't fit into the schedule unfortunately. but hopefully we will have internet soon... and hopefully things will settle down quickly.
i'm a little overwhelmed right now... our to-do list is... sizable. but i LOVE being married. and i am married to a... truly wonderful man. it's so fun waking up next to him every morning and learning more and more about him every day. he's my partner for life!


here's a few pictures (courtesy of my cousin Mike) from the wedding and honeymooon to belize!!






the view from our bedroom!!!

that's me in the water!
natural waterslide at the waterfall

the made neat things with our towels and decorated our bed with flowers every day when they cleaned!

1 comment:

  1. You look like you are trying to shove the cake up my nose!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers