Monday, July 20, 2009

i'm in love

tomorrow is 18 days until the wedding. and i can't wait. there's a list a mile long of all the small things that have to happen before then... but i know they'll get done. and at the end of that joyous day, i'll be married to my best friend. the most wonderful man there is.
when i think about the chain of events that had to happen in order for THIS to happen.. it's undeniable. i don't necessarily believe in "the one"... i think who you marry is the one... but i DO believe that God brought Charlie and myself together. for a good purpose. i'm so thankful He did. he's the perfect one for me... endlessly patient, steady, loving, compassionate, open to hearing God and able to do so, WISE... SO wise... and he pursues me. every day. as if i'm someone worth REALLY knowing.

i am a woman blessed by God.
more proof: the ladies at my church through a bridal shower for me (and charlie)!

my mom and sister:
the lovely hostesses:
the food table:
and the drink table! i love the tea jar!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there. You three all look beautiful. I love the Galbo women in my life. Tell mom that she looks really cute in that dress. Stacy, as usual, looks awesome too! And the bride to be, nothing compares to the glow of love (cheesy huh?) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers