Monday, January 28, 2013

So this is happening

I started filing my taxes tonight.  I got probably a little too excited about filing them myself after last year's debacle. (I did NOT know it was legal to tax someone BELOW the poverty line!!)  But then I got to all the scary questions and I quit for the night.  Yeeeeeah.  We're going to have to sit down and do this one together. Who knows? Maybe we'll actually get a dollar back this year!

So I survived the first week of classes. Yay. It felt like a really, really long week... but maybe that's what I get for taking a month off of life. I think this semester is going to be very busy. Hopefully I can keep super-organized and super-motivated to power through my last semester of classes (ever!)  I will probably be working this time next year! Eeek!  Am I ready for that?

I want to be more talkative right now.

I like to daydream about me and Charlie's kids sometimes. (Besides Goof and Pernkie, of course). I think we're going to have a nice family.  I was going to say nice little family... but something inside of me doesn't think it's going to be so little. I had another woman pray for my womb last night. That makes 4 in a month. 4 people praying for me to bear children. You'd think I was pregnant or something.

Charlie is currently sitting on the bed next to me bouncing up and down and whistling to Cajun music.

Yessssssssssss.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post. More! More! I hope you get you a dolla back on ya taxes. And tell Charlie when he gets back he's gon listen to Roland Doucet every Sat mornin wit da chirrens and dance to dat cajun music. !

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers