Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Let me make a countdown.

I think it will make me feel better.

Charlie is currently cray-cray.  Last night, he told me he wants to leave immediately after my last final.  I was like, "Hmmm... hello there, honey.  I may need a couple of minutes to, you know, PACK FOR A MONTH." and not leave our house in complete disrepair. (I'm not a very good housewife.) (Maybe it's because I'm NOT a housewife?)

Okay back to the list.
1) complete test for Nutrition Assessment
2) submit said test.
3) complete study guide part 1 for Metabolism final.
4) complete study guide part 2 for Metabolism final.
4 b) Learn everything on said study guides.
5) Party for church Saturday evening.
6) Church and coffee shop duty Sunday morning.
7) Study group Sunday afternoon.
8) Church Christmas play Sunday night.
9) Take Metabolism test Monday morning.
10) Pack.
11) for a month.
12) clean the house.
13) bathe Rufus
14) shave pernkie
15) Christmas shop for Charlie. (UGH!)

Well. That's close enough.  It's not THAT bad, but I kind of need A's on both of those finals. This has been a rough semester, yall.  I may not keep my precious 4.0.  Charlie said I should feel lucky to have any GPA after this semester, though and I think he's right. But it still stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers