Sunday, September 11, 2011

happy birthday!





Happy Birthday Mr. Chuck! 
I am so thankful to be a part of your family and that my husband grew up with you as an example.  He learned so much about hard work, stewardship, and the the ins-and-outs of everything involved in farm life.  I am continually amazed at all the random things Charlie knows how to do... and I know it's because of you!  I appreciate all of those things you passed down to him (and your other kids, too!) That takes time, patience, and love for your kids to take the time to do that!

I also really value your heritage.  I think it's really exciting that our kids will have access to that wealth of resources and land and culture that come from you.  I can't wait for them to learn from you like Charlie and I have.

I'm sorry we're missing your birthday, but I'm also excited we'll get to see you soon!
We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers