Sunday, October 17, 2010

landscaping!/photo blog


several weeks ago, one of charlie's friends gave us tickets to the lsu/mississippi state game. it was my first lsu game.
we were -really- high up.
this perfectly depicts rufus and moomoo.

our house before:
Charlie and his horticulture friend, clint (thanks clint!)and after! well... it's not completely finished. we're going to put rosemary bushes and other herbs on both sides of the steps. maybe a flower or two, also.
but see!! much better. the small bushes are indian hawthornes... they'll fill in and grow together within a couple years. they're also supposed to bloom white in the spring.
we also have crape myrtles... a white on one end and a pink on the other.
yay!

This one is for stacy.... seeeeee! punkin is MUCH slimptier than toby or tiggy!
more puppy pictures



2 comments:

  1. I love the landscaping! It's gonna look awesome in the spring!

    Also, the french bread pizza from the last post sounds AMAZING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a great place! Good job on the landscaping Charlie! I'm so ready to plan this Louisiana adventure!

    ReplyDelete

The Loups

My photo
My best friend Charlie and I moved from the deep South to the great North for me to go to graduate school at the University of Minnesota. I earned a Masters Degree in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics, and we've moved back to Louisiana. I'm a dietitian who wants to help people improve their quality of life through healthy eating! We love adventures, traveling, food and family. We have two dogs: our corgi Punkin and our lab goofy Rufus. We are very blessed to be in love and to walk through life together!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Blog Archive

Followers